The company born from the collapse of Areva has refocused on uranium, from mining to waste management, without addressing the problems of the past.
Tous les chiffres
- N° 2 miner of uranium globally
- N° 3 in the word for uranium enrichment
Profits and dividends (million €)
Employees in France and globally (End of 2021)
Greenhouse gas emissions
CEO pay0,44 million € (2021)
Pay ratio between CEO and average worker7 (2021)
Women21,8 % of employees 25 % of executive committee (2021)
Lobbying expenses declared1,6 -1.8 million € (Paris, Brussels and Washington, 2021)
Share of subsidiaries in secret jurisdictions0 % (2021)
Wages28,8 % of turnover (2021)
Latest articles on Orano
- 12.09.2016 Great Barrier Reef and the Amazon Rainforest Among Outstanding Natural Sites Under Threat from French Multinationals
- 11.09.2014 Areva’s Jaitapur Nuclear Project: Another Catastrophe in the Offing?
- 19.02.2014 Vive la Françafrique! Who Benefits from Niger’s Uranium?
- 03.02.2014 How Areva lets its workers die in Niger
- 17.12.2013 Remembering French Investments in Apartheid South Africa